We look forward to hearing from you.
Request a Feature
Expect us to get back to you within 24 hours. In a hurry? Try our chat feature, we're often around.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I try Heads Up Health before committing to a plan?
What happens after the free 30-day trial expires?
If you subsequently purchase a paid plan, all devices and apps will resume updates and all features within the app will be unlocked.
How does the lifetime membership work?
What are the differences between your web app and the mobile app?
The web app supports all other features including Care Team Access, CSV upload, graphing multiple data points and many more advanced features.
Over time we will add additional features into mobile with the long-term goal of full feature parity between web and mobile.
Which devices/apps can I connect?
Most metrics (e.g. weight, ketones, blood sugar) can also be entered manually. You can also create custom data sources if we don’t support a specific metric.
How can I import my medical records?
- Electronic sync: If you live in the United States, we can electronically sync your medical records from over 30,000 health systems nationally. See this video for more information.
- Manual entry: If we cannot connect to your medical facility or doctor’s office, you can manually enter your test results. See this video for more information.
- Concierge service: If you do not want the tedium of entering data yourself, our Concierge Service can enter records on your behalf. Learn more about Concierge Service here.
- File storage: If you simply wish to upload files (PDF, imaging documents etc.) you can upload, store and securely share medical documents in our encrypted vault. See this video for more information.
- CSV import: For certain tests (WellnessFX, uBiome etc.) we support CSV upload. We are adding support for more formats regularly. Please contact us if you wish to import a lab test via CSV that we do not yet support.